Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Beginning of the End II

We just completed our third and final bock exam for Principles of Pharmacology and the semester is coming to a close. Its hard to believe that the end of the year is rapidly approaching. As to whats going to happen after the school year ends, I have applied for the Global Health Partnership internship in Managua, Nicaragua and hopefully will land the position.  I still have not heard back from LSU New Orleans and at this point I don't expect to either. I also have to decide whether or not I am going to take the MCAT again.

February brought on my favorite time of thde year. Mardi Gras season. I started working again on Bourbon St. during all star weekend in order to make some fast money  and just finished up working six day Mardi Gras stint. I nearly forgot to write this blog. As far as volunteering goes, I still have to find a clinic that will accept me. Daughters of Charity recently called me and if I don't find anything else I'll most likely volunteer with them. I could also go back to Habitat for Humanity's Restore, but I am looking to do something a little more clinical -based. Til next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment