Thursday, February 2, 2017

New Year, New Semester

The new year has come and gone, and we now find ourselves in the throes of a new semester. April 28th will be here sooner than we expect, however. With that being said the hunt for a clinic to volunteer at must come to an end soon. While my time spent volunteering at Habitat Restore was quite eventful, I would really like to find a medical clinic to volunteer at. Who knew that it could be so difficult to find a place to give your time to. Hopefully the search will come to an end in the next few weeks.

As for school, it has been going relatively well. The semester is going by rather fast and before you know it we will have reached our last day of class. This second semester seems to be going a little smoother than the first one. Of course we are all now experienced Tulane graduate students and have learned how to navigate our courses and make the most out of our time. As for medical school, I am still waiting to hear back from LSU and hopefully will soon. I called them admissions office today and the nice lady there told me my application “was still under active consideration”. I don’t know if that is a good thing or a bad one. TIme will tell and hopefully tell soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment